In addition to our primary products and services, we also offer many additional services to satisfy all your financial needs. Please browse through the list below to learn more.
- Automatic Funds Transfer - An Automatic Funds Transfer gives you the ability to move funds electronically from one account to another.
- Wire Transfers - A wire transfer enables you to transfer funds electronically from one bank account to another account either domestic or internationally.
- Direct Deposit - This service allows you to receive funds directly into your savings account or checking account by way of electronic deposit. Direct Deposit is commonly used for depositing payroll checks, social security checks or tax refunds into a designated account.
- Personal Money Orders - Need to send money to someone in the mail? A FirsTier Bank personal money order is the perfect solution. Our personal money orders are available in amounts up to $1,000.00.
- Cashier's Checks - Often when making a large purchase your personal check will not be accepted. A FirsTier Bank Cashier's Check is a check that cannot "bounce" because its face value is paid at the time it is purchased. We will then assume the obligation of the check. Our cashier's checks are available in any amount.
- Safe Deposit Box - Your valuable items and documents are safe with us when you store them in a FirsTier Bank safe deposit box. You, the box holder, are the only one with access to your safe deposit box. You can access your box any time during our business hours. We have boxes available in a variety of sizes for a small annual rental fee. (Please be aware that the contents of your safe deposit boxes are not insured by the FDIC.)
- Notarizations - We have a notary public available for your convenience at all of our FirsTier Bank locations.
Call Toll-Free 1-888-893-4778 to check balances or make transfers between accounts.
You may use the quick link on the home page of your FirsTier Bank web site or order your next batch of checks or contact your local branch.
Foreign Currency, purchase & exchange
Please check with your local branch for availability of foreign currency or delays related to acquiring foreign currency.
Use the night deposit for secure safekeeping of business deposits overnight, or for your deposits and loan payments after hours.
If you have any questions or would like additional information about any of these services please contact your local branch office.