Protecting your financial information is a top priority for us. From vigilant employee training on privacy regulations to the use of state-of-the-art technology with advanced security features, we maintain a proactive approach to keeping your account information secure. There are things you can do as well. With financial scams on the rise, it is important that you know how to protect yourself. We encourage you to take a few moments to read the following information; awareness and knowledge are your best defense in minimizing your exposure to fraudulent activity.
Remember, FirsTier Bank will NEVER request your account numbers, Personal Identification Number (PIN), credit/debit card numbers, or any other personal information by email, phone or mail. If you are at all in doubt about any request for information, do not respond.
- CryptoLocker Ransomware Encrypts User's Files
- Spam E-Mails Continuing to Capitalize on FBI Officials' Names
- Beta Bot malware blocks users anti-virus programs
- Spear-Phishing E-mail with Missing Children Theme
- Spam: Delivering Malware and Advertising Dangerous Counterfeit Goods
- Consumer Alert: Pirated Software May Contain Malware
- Citadel Malware Continues to Deliver Reveton Ransomware in Attempts to Extort Money
- Ransomware Purporting To Be From The FBI Is Targeting OS X Mac Users
- Cyber Criminals Continue to Use Spear-Phishing Attacks to Compromise Computer Networks
- Cyber Criminals Using Photo-Sharing Programs to Compromise Computers
- Phishing Attacks On Telecommunication Customers
- Boston Marathon Fraud