Payroll (Direct Deposit)
With Direct Deposit you can deposit employee pay directly into their checking account without having to purchase, sign and mail paper checks while limiting the chances of checks getting lost, stolen or counterfeited.
Preauthorized ACH Debits
Preauthorized Automatic Clearing House (ACH) Debits are custom made for businesses that need to collect payments from customers on a regular basis. Whether you collect utility payments, cable payments, membership dues, insurance payments or any other type of payment, our Preauthorized ACH debits have benefits for you and your customers. These debits speed up your collection of payments and eliminate costly invoice preparation and mailing.
Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS)
Enjoy the convenience of paying your federal taxes online. Schedule your taxes to be paid online and the IRS will automatically deduct them from your checking account. This service is especially useful for businesses that need to pay taxes quarterly.
When speed is essential, wire transfer facilitates the same-day transfer of funds. Initiate one-time or recurring domestic or international wire transfers online, over the phone, or at one of our many branches.
In today's competitive landscape, you need every edge to maximize sales and keep your customers coming back. One way you can boost your sales is by accepting MasterCard/Visa. Credit and debit card acceptance is essential to doing business today. With FirsTier Bank's Merchant Services, you will be able to offer your customers the payment option of their choice.
Our Merchant Services program includes:
- Competitive Pricing - Simplify your payment processing with easy to understand pricing
- Credit and Debit Card Acceptance - Accept all major card brands on one device and through one provider
- Online Reporting - Online reporting tools allow you to securely monitor your account
- Electronic Check Services - Reduce your paperwork, minimize risk, and speed funds to your account
To find out more information about Merchant Services, visit one of our convenient locations or contact us at (308) 235-4633.
Merchant Capture Deposit
Does your business:
- Have multiple locations?
- Make deposits after normal banking hours?
- Pay transportation costs to deliver deposits to the bank?
- Receive checks with large dollar amounts?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then Merchant Capture Deposit may benefit your company.
Key advantages of Merchant Capture:
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank – Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront.
- Make deposits anytime – Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
- Save time preparing deposits – Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient reducing labor costs and freeing up staff for other tasks.
- Reduce trips to the bank – Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank.
- More secure – Multiple layers of security including password protection, Internet firewalls and 128-bit encryption provide your business with the highest level of security available.
How Merchant Capture works:
- Scan checks from any desktop – Using a desktop check scanner, simply scan both sides of the check in a single pass.
- Prepare the deposit – View images of the scanned checks right from your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read and the deposit is totaled.
- Electronically send deposit to the bank – After clicking submit the deposit is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection.
- Funds are deposited into your account – Make deposits anytime you want, day or night.
To find out more about Merchant Capture, visit one of our local branches or contact us at (308) 235-4633